How to upload an example project
Some methods within in the DroneDeploy API require that the current user is also the owner of the plan. Since you are not the owner of the example projects, you will need to upload your own datasets. We have provided this copy of a construction site's source imagery for you to use.
- 1.Download the file and then unzip
- 2.Navigate to dronedeploy.com and login
- 3.From the dashboard, click the create project button
- 4.On the next screen, click the Upload button
- 5.Upload all files from the zip file on the upload page and, once uploaded, your dataset will be processed into a map.